Our ‘You’re Inspired’ competition is well underway
Our 2019 You’re Inspired competition is now well underway and we’re delighted with the support and progress made just 10 days into the challenge. The following local businesses have committed to raise as much as they possibly can for Saint Michael’s Hospice before the end of October and we cannot wait to see who will take the crown as the winner. So what are the teams up to?
- Absolute Commercial Interiors are holding a furniture auction running until 25th October take a look here and place your bid!
- Harrogate Aesthetics are turning their clinic in to a one stop Fashion and Beauty Hub on Thursday 17th October between 11am and 7pm. Pre-loved designer ladies wear and styling advice courtesy of the Pod, Charlotte Tilbury makeovers courtesy of SpaceNK, refreshments courtesy of Slingsby Gin, and of course expert skin advice and demonstrations from the team at Harrogate Aesthetics. Can’t make the event? visit their Just Giving page to buy a raffle ticket. Amazing prizes to be won including a necklace and earrings set courtesy of I’Ansons.
- Hugh Rice on James Street are offering a Jewellery cleaning service with all donations going to Saint Michael’s. What better time to spruce up your Jewellery for such an important cause.
- Infinity & Co are selling the ‘Saint Michael’s Daisy Pendant’ with 75% of proceeds coming directly to Saint Michael’s. Not only that, 15% of all online sales in October will go to Saint Michael’s too. Get ahead on Christmas shopping and take a look.
- Primark Harrogate are drumming up support with range of activities starting with a raffle! As if you needed an excuse to shop anyway? Pop down and see what is going on.
- Stockeld Park have lots planned to coincide with opening week commencing 26th October. Take the kids down for half term fun and support your local hospice services too.