Colour Rush Competition
Excitement is reaching fever pitch as we edge closer to the kaleidoscope of colour that is the North Yorkshire Colour Rush, due to take place at Ripley Showground on Sunday 27th October 2019. With numbers rising by the day we are keen to make this the biggest Colour Rush yet so we have come up with a Facebook competition to boost awareness and ensure everyone is in the know. Visit https://www.facebook.com/saintmichaels to take a look at our post…
It’s Colour Rush quiz time! With just 10 days to go there’s a hive of preparatory activity here at Saint Michael’s Hospice. As ever, it’s a good time to reflect on why we do it and who we do it for. Answer our question below, like and share this post to win a free Colour Rush place on Sunday 27th October.
Q) How much money do you think it takes to support someone with their symptoms or receive care at the end of life with an overnight stay at our tranquil hospice?
We’re excited to see all the answers come flooding in, just don’t forget to like and share the post to qualify (and cast it far and wide).
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Harrogate District Hospice Care known locally as Saint Michael’s (registered Charity No. 518905) Company No. 2121179. Harrogate District Hospice Care is a registered Charity in England and Wales with a family of services operating as Herriot Hospice Homecare, Just ‘B’, Saint Michael’s Hospice and Talking Spaces. Harrogate District Hospice Care is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales (2121179). Registered address Crimple House, Hornbeam Park Avenue, Harrogate, HG2 8QL.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Harrogate District Hospice Care and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/saintmichaels
6. Please note that only one entry will be accepted per person. Entrants must enter their answer on the post, like the post and share the post on their own page to be eligible to win. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. The correct answer or closest answer in the event that the exact answer is not received, will win a free of charge entry to the Colour Rush Run taking place on Ripley Showground on Sunday 27th October 2019.
7. Closing date for entry will be 4pm Wednesday 22nd October 2019. After this, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen from all correct entries received and verified by Promoter at random, witnessed by an independent adjudicator by 5pm Thursday 24th October 2019.
13. The winner will be notified by Facebook Direct Messenger by 5pm Thursday 25th October 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by 2pm Friday 25th October 2019, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will contact the winner to provide details for the Colour Rush event and obtain their necessary details such as contact telephone number, next of kin contacts etc. as standard, should these be required on the day of the event. The winner consents to provide Saint Michael’s Hospice with their name, address, telephone number, email address and next of kin emergency contact details.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.