Leave a gift
One in five of our patients is cared for thanks to a gift left in a will.
Is 2020 the year you decide to get fitter? Challenge yourself? Or do something memorable to help others?
Whatever your goals, we can help you achieve them. Whether you want a gentle new year fitness challenge or fancy a thrilling skydive experience, when you choose a charity challenge for Saint Michael's we're with you every step of the way.
Our expert team is here to help you make the most of your experience. Our challenges are chosen to offer great value and personalised support, from finding the right charity challenge for you, helping you set up an effective fundraising page with tips for fundraising and even support with training.
And if you need motivation when the going gets tough, remember, every pound you raise will help Saint Michael's - your local hospice care charity - continue providing vital care and support to families across the Harrogate district living with terminal illness or bereavement.
So what are you waiting for? Register your interest today by clicking on the links below, and take the first step towards turning your dream challenge into reality.
Saint Michael's Challenge events 2020:
- Marathon in a month - new year fitness resolution? Take our Jan/Feb challenge in your own time. Get fit, feel fab, make a difference
- Yorkshire Three Peaks - new for 2020. Spring into action this March with our 12-hour Yorkshire challenge. Ideal for teams or groups.
- Skydives - Show your love for your hometown hospice and take on this high flying challenge on April 11 2020, or pick a date to suit you.
- Great North Run - Sept 13 2020. We'll be with you every step of the way as you take part in this iconic event, raising funds for local families.
- The Nidderdale Walk - choose your route from 3k to a marathon in this beautiful annual walk orgnised by the Rotary Club and support Saint Michael's.
- Choose your own challenge - Do your own thing, your own way. Contact us today with your own ideas and we'll help you make it happen.From Kilimanjaro, to the Nidderdale Walk, your adventure for Saint Michael's is just a step away...What will YOU do to make 2020 a year to remember?
Contact our fundraising team for more information or ideas on how you can help Saint Michael’s.
T: (01423) 878 628
E: Email Us
Why challenge yourself Saint Michael's?
''When I'm training, I think about my achievements and how far I've come and how proud I am of what I've achieved, not only on a personal level but for a fantastic charity as well! ''
''I've never experienced as many emotions in one go as I do when I've completed a run; the sense of achievement completely takes over and I usually end up crying my eyes out with a massive grin on my face! ''
Georgia Featherstone, runner and GNR veteran
''We loved doing our 70-mile bike ride, even though it was tiring and challenging. People's generosity made it all worthwhile.''
Peter Binks, part of a team of taxi drivers who cycled ride from Harrogate to Scarborough
"Wow - it is the most incredible experience ever - everyone shuld give it a go!"
Sue Geeson who took part in a skydive to celebrate her birthday