Leave a gift
One in five of our patients is cared for thanks to a gift left in a will.
Dedicating a regular gift to a loved one makes a real positive difference in their memory, and can also help to grow your tribute fund - a meaningful place to remember and celebrate the life of your loved one.
Your regular gift to Saint Michael's helps our team to provide vital physical, emotional, social and psychological support to our patients and those close to them - support that the people who use our services say is worth its weight in gold.
Regular giving offers you the opportunity to choose what level of support fits best with your lifestyle. You can choose how often and how much you would like to give. And by signing up online today, your donation can start making a difference sooner.
Support to set up and grow your Tribute Fund
When you set up your Tribute Fund you will receive:
- Tailored support from a member of the fundraising team
- Support to set up your own special online tribute page, where all online donations are linked directly to Saint Michael's in memory of your loved one, and enables friends and family to leave special messages of support and remembrance
- Updates on how your fund is growing, and impact reports on the care Saint Michael's can provide thanks to your support
- Materials and donation envelopes for use at events and occassions
- Invitations to special events and updates from Saint Michael's
How to build your Tribute Fund
- Gifts from family and friends to mark a special date, such as birthdays or anniversaries, can be added to your fund
- Make a personal dedication and take part in one of Saint Michael's special remembrance events
- From hosting concerts to coffee mornings, or taking on a challenge such as a bike ride or marathon, there are so many ways to make a difference and see your fund flourish. See Saint Michael's list of events and challenges, or organise your own unique fundraiser.
- To keep your fund growing and to help Saint Michael's invest in the future of care for local families, why not set up a regular donation in memory of your special someone?