Leave a gift
One in five of our patients is cared for thanks to a gift left in a will.
Creating a Saint Michael's Tribute Fund can be a meaningful way to remember someone special, whilst helping your local hospice to support families living with terminal illness in our community.
When you set up a Saint Michael's Tribute Fund, every donation you make, whether in recognition of birthdays, anniversaries, made instead of buying flowers or raised through fundraising activities, will make a hugely positive difference in memory of your friend or loved one.
You can get your Tribute Fund started today by simply completing the form below. A member of the team will then contact you to support you in setting up your special online tribute page.
You can also set up your Tribute Fund by calling (01423) 878 628.
Support to set up and grow your Tribute Fund
When you set up your Tribute Fund you will receive:
- Tailored support from a member of the fundraising team
- Support to set up your own special online tribute page, where all online donations are linked directly to Saint Michael's in memory of your loved one, and enables friends and family to leave special messages of support and remembrance
- Updates on how your fund is growing, and impact reports on the care Saint Michael's can provide thanks to your support
- Materials and donation envelopes for use at events and occassions
- Invitations to special events and updates from Saint Michael's
How to build your Tribute Fund
- Gifts from family and friends to mark a special date, such as birthdays or anniversaries, can be added to your fund
- Make a personal dedication and take part in one of Saint Michael's special remembrance events
- From hosting concerts to coffee mornings, or taking on a challenge such as a bike ride or marathon, there are so many ways to make a difference and see your fund flourish. See Saint Michael's list of events and challenges, or organise your own unique fundraiser.
- To keep your fund growing and to help Saint Michael's invest in the future of care for local families, why not set up a regular donation in memory of your special someone?