Leave a gift
One in five of our patients is cared for thanks to a gift left in a will.
Neurological Community Specialist Nurse
Saint Michael’s neurological community specialist nurse offers information and support for patients and families living with progressive neurological conditions such as motor neurone disease, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, multi system atrophy and progressive supranuclear palsy.
Saint Michael's Neurological Community Specialist Nurse can help with:
- supporting you in your own home or current place of care
- ongoing assessment and monitoring of symptoms to enable you to manage any challenges you may be experiencing
- identifying and planning your individual care, focusing on physical, emotional, spiritual and practical aspects of your life
- securing equipment to help make everyday tasks easier and more comfortable
- supporting the practical and emotional needs of family and carers
Contact our fundraising team for more information or ideas on how you can help Saint Michael’s.
T: (01423) 879 687
One in every two people is touched by hospice care, which makes what we do very relevant.
How you can help
Saint Michael’s is a local charity that receives little government funding, so we rely on donations from people like you.